Thursday, February 10, 2011

The all sport correlation

I want to do for golfers what this young lady does for surfers.


The Indoboard is something I have yet to try ... but I imagine it to be a wonderful tool for balance. Golf is similar to surfing because the act of getting up on the board requires an explosive movement ... a core based willingness to move with precision ... to move in the moment. Golf is similar ... the willingness to snatch the right moment ... with the quiet mind ... and place the hands into orbit ... whereby they are whisked away out of their orbit down to smite the ball. In both cases a wave is being ridden. This is the secret. Each activity requires a mind that has reached the moment of singularity ... the it before the big bang. This sounds deep ... and it is.

Surf Camp! I think I just added one to the Bucket List.